10 Assorted Succulent Cuttings
You will receive 10 assorted succulent cuttings (unroot) as shown in pictures. There are 5 different varieties. Each cutting is approx. 1 inches to 2.5 inches long & diameter. Some of the cuttings maybe substitute to similar variety due to season and availability, however, I will always try to get the 10 varieties as shown in pictures.
Top row from left to right
1. Aeonium Kiwi' (often get scratch/ dark spots underneath leaves - not disease will fade when planted)
2. Graptopetalum Paraguayense
Bottom row from left to right
1.String of Buttons-Crassula Perforata (approx. 2.5 inches long)
2.Graptoveria Alpen Glow
3. Aeonium Black rose (green color in winter, black in summer when expose to full sun)
These succulents will cut fresh when ship. Please refer to the instruction below to start your cuttings.
HOW TO GROW CACTUS/SUCCULENT CUTTINGS
1. A cutting must be “calloused over,” meaning the cut end of the pad is dry and has sealed itself over in order to protect itself.
2. Place your dry cut end approximately 1 to 2 inches into the soil. Pack soil down firmly! Do not water for 2-3 weeks. Then water well. And allow the soil slightly dry between watering.
3. Place in a bright, warm, sunny location. Plant outdoors if possible after danger of frost has passed and the soil has warmed for the season. Plant may need to be protected for the first couple of years until they establish and harden off.
4. Cactus/succulent will begin to root in anywhere 2-6 weeks. When roots have established, the plant will then start to show new growth.
For winter shipping, we recommend to purchase a heat pack. We have 72 hour heating packs available in our shop. This heat pack will stay warm in your package with plants during shipping transit.